Sunday, November 15, 2009

As Promised: Pictures!



Our House is to the Left:
This is Our Side:


It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas! Does the bear inside look familiar? :D

Entering the Front Door you face the living room:

Here's the 1/2 bathroom downstairs:


Kitchen and Dining Room with the doors leading to the patio:

The Pantry:

The Stairs:

Family Photo!

Another Family Picture:

The Master Bedroom:


Full Bath:


Guest Bedroom:


Ta-Da! Hope you enjoy the pictures!






4 comments:

  1. great photos, jay-bird! gotta love the typical military housing duplex action. ;) also love your placement of frames around the house. tres chic!

    we'll have to visit one day ... never been to wyo in my whole lifetime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great - good size, condition and homey! :) Can't wait to visit!
    On skype, I'm DanAeRi16. Holler when you're on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I love seeing your home! The first "real" one together. I love that you have the AF "community" and friends in the neighborhood. God is Good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a cute place! We need to keep in touch so we can visit each other. :)

    ReplyDelete